- All Activities & Experiences
- Middle-earth Movie Magic
- Free Attractions
- Walking & Hiking Trails
- Family Fun
- Underground Wonders
- Water Activities
- Metropolitan Vibe
- Culture and Heritage
- Natural Habitat
- Rural Living
- Indoor Activity Options
- Top Instagrammable Spots in the Waikato
- Top 10 Summer Activities in the Waikato
- Top 10 Family-friendly Spring Activities in the Waikato
- Waikato Waterfalls
- Top playgrounds in the Waikato
- Wellness experiences in Waikato
- Top romantic experiences in the Waikato
- Top places to enjoy cherry blossoms in the Waikato
- Lavender fields & gift shops
- Waikato Hidden Gems
- Waitomo Weekends
- School Holidays in the Waikato
- Top 10 Spring Activities in the Waikato
Eat and Drink
- Restaurants & Dining Options
- Best of the Best
- Top Ice Cream Places in Waikato
- Top 10 Coffee Spots in Waikato
- Best cocktail bars in the Waikato
- Best hot chocolate spots in the Waikato
- Where to get the best waffles in the Waikato
- Best Burgers in the Waikato
- Best Noodle Spots in the Waikato
- Best Sweet Treats in the Waikato
- Foodie Experiences and Events
- Pick Your Own Fruit
- Waikato Markets
- Food and Wine
- Foodie events in the Waikato
- Foodie Stories
- Locals Supporting Locals: Waikato eateries and stores showcase regional producers
- Waikato Cheese Makers
- Crème de la crema: Waikato coffee roasters
- Best Craft Breweries to Try in the Waikato
- Hamilton East Food Precinct
- Top Breakfast Spots in Hamilton
- Waikato Berry Festival
- To and From
- Hot Deals
- Business Events
Show On Map
Best Noodle Spots in the WaikatoSaucy, soupy, spicy and even fried, noodles are an ever-popular go-to meal, whichever way you like your noodles, there are plenty of places to get your fix in the Waikato region.
Top Ice Cream Places in WaikatoIce cream in New Zealand is said to be creamier than anywhere else in the world – that’s because it’s made from the best and freshest ingredients, from the cream produced by our dairy cows to the juiciest fruit grown in our orchards.
Top 10 Coffee Spots in WaikatoThe Waikato is home to a number of skilled coffee roasters and top baristas making delicious brews - from flat whites and long blacks to cappuccino and macchiato. Here are top coffee spots in the region to get your coffee fix.
Best Sweet Treats in the WaikatoFrom locally made small-batch ice cream featuring the freshest, best quality ingredients and bean-to-bar organic chocolate to tarts, doughnuts and raw desserts - the Waikato region has much to delight anyone with a sweet tooth.
Best Burgers in the WaikatoIn the Waikato region, home to some of the best beef and the tastiest cheese, not to mention fresh and crisp salad ingredients, there are some of the best places in the country to get your burger fix, gourmet or simply streetwise.
Best hot chocolate spots in the WaikatoWhatever your favourite hot chocolate saying is, the Waikato region is fully loaded with places to get a delicious – and just a little bit decadent – hot chocolate.
Best cocktail bars in the WaikatoWhether your cocktail of choice is a dry martini, shaken, not stirred, as preferred by James Bond, or another magical combination, the mixologists of the Waikato region have got you covered.
Where to get the best waffles in the WaikatoFind the best waffles in the Waikato from savoury to sweet, including waffles and fried chicken, banoffee and bacon waffles and fluffy Belgian waffles.