As part of the Regional Tourism Organisation (RTO), we assist conference and business event organisers with their planning. Nobody knows the region better. From initial feasibility, recommendations and sourcing of quotes to organising familiarisation visits and helping with concepts and logistics, or just pointing you in the right direction … we can assist with all.
Assistance and Expert Advice for Free
We work together with our business event partners to help and offer comprehensive advice. This covers meeting and social function venues, accommodation, transport, team building activities, partner programmes, support services and all other business event details. The information and assistance we provide is focussed on meeting your requirements and is free.
Services we offer for free:
- Impartial advice and quotes for venues, accommodation, transport, activities and support services to best suit specific business event requirements
- Facilitation of hosted site inspections and familiarisations so you can experience first-hand what the Waikato has to offer
- Production of professional bid documents when bidding to host international and national business events, including destination information and supporting letters
- Information and assistance in the development of partner and activity programmes, pre-or-post conference tours, or incentive activities
- Supply of marketing material such as regional content, brochures, imagery and videos
- Regional and product updates. Sign-up for our e-newsletter here
Business Events Waikato, along with Tourism New Zealand can offer assistance specifically to those bidding to host an international conference in the region.
For further details on the assistance Tourism New Zealand can provide click here.
That’s but a taste. To discuss your individual needs and discover how our bureau staff can be of further assistance contact:
The Business Events Waikato Team
Hamilton & Waikato Tourism
P: +64 7 843 0056