- Bus: Use your Fieldays ticket to catch a FREE bus service between Hamilton and Mystery Creek. Buses will depart the Hamilton Transport Centre and The Base Te Rapa (Park and Ride) or from the BMX Club, Milton Street in Cambridge. There will also be free travel on all Hamilton buses within the city boundary, or on five regional services to Hamilton from Raglan, Cambridge, Te Awamutu, Paeroa, Morrinsville or Huntly, on presentation of a prepaid Fieldays ticket - perfect for exploring the wider region while you are here.
- Waikato River Explorer: Take a relaxing cruise along the Waikato River to get to the National Agricultural Fieldays this year on board the Waikato River Explorer. Waikato River Explorer offer a 30 minute ferry ride to Fieldays starting from $30 per person departing from Hamilton CBD. There is a longer service including café that will take 75 minutes from Hamilton Gardens starting from $15. Booking Essential.
- CamJet: A thrilling way to get to the Fieldays, CamJet is offering a return 5 min jet boat ride from the Narrows Lane boat ramp, off Airport Road. Camjet departing from Narrows Lane in Tamahere to beat the queues of traffic. Return price is $30 for adults and $10 for children. Departing every 30 minutes, and every 15 minutes during the busy times.
- Helicopter Transfers: Helicorp NZ will be running helicopter transport, departing from the Hamilton East and Hamilton Airport.
- Find Driving and Parking information here
Skip the traffic and make the most of the variety of transport options available to get to the 2021 National Agricultural Fieldays.