Tourism Industry Aotearoa
TIA is hosting a series of webinars to help support the industry through COVID-19 issues.
They are seeking input into future topics for their upcoming webinars. If you are struggling with a particular issue right now, please email email@example.com so that they can seek expert advice on your behalf.
- 2 April, 2.00pm - What employers need to consider during COVID-19
- Register here
- 27 March: Cash flow in a crisis - link coming soon
Economic Development NZ
- COVID-19 Communications in a crisis - 9th April, 12.15 pm to 1.15 pm
- COVID-19 and your leadership playbook - 14th April, 12.15 pm to 1.15 pm
- What does COVID 19 mean for our regions? 17th April, at 12.15 pm - 1.15 pm
Attendance: Limited to 100 per webinar, so register early to ensure your place
For registration and for a number of other resources please visit: www.economicdevelopment.org.nz/covid-19-updates
Waikato Chamber of Commerce
- Practical Business Guide - Employment Obligations with DTI Lawyers - Session 1
- Online Business Briefing with Brad Olsen - kindly sponsored by ABC Business Brokers & Asset Recruitment - Session 2
- Online Business Briefing with Brad Olsen kindly sponsored by ABC Business Brokers and Asset Recruitment - Session 3
- Online Business Briefing with Brad Olsen kindly sponsored by ABC Business Brokers & Asset Recruitment - Session 4
Attendance: Members free, various prices for non-members
To find out more and to register please visit: www.waikatochamber.co.nz/events
HWT Industry Briefings
- 18 March: Industry Briefing - slides from this briefing can be found here.
- 19 March: Hospitality Sector Briefing in partnership with Hamilton Central Business Association and Waikato Food Inc - slides from this briefing can be found here.
This page was last updated 30 March at 5.00pm