Our industry symposium is an opportunity for you to hear about our activities; hear from new operators during the lightning session; and network with each other.
Thursday 28th November 2019.
We welcome you to arrive for registration and a cuppa from 9am. The programme will commence at 9.20am.
Mystey Creek Events Centre, 125 Mystery Creek Road, Hamilton
- An update on activities at Waikato Regional Airport (Mark Morgan, CEO, Waikato Regional Airport Limited)
- Explore carbon measurement tools as part of the TIA’s tourism sustainability commitment (Lynn Robinson, Tourism Industry Aotearoa)
- Mental health and wellbeing – building resilience and encouraging people to be their “whole and best-selves” at work and home (Rhonda Parry, Kia Puawai)
- Business events as part of tourism and how you can maximise your exposure in this market (Amanda Graham, Business Events, Hamilton & Waikato Tourism)
- Industry Update from Jason Dawson, CEO, Hamilton & Waikato Tourism
- Lightning Session to hear about new products in our region
The day will conclude at 12.45pm with a networking lunch served in the Heritage Village (weather permitting; otherwise inside The Bledisloe) at Mystery Creek Events Centre.