In response to COVID-19 we have reduced the annual print run to 50,000 copies and this not-for-profit publication will be our key piece of consumer collateral which we use to promote the many activities, attractions, establishments, events and landmarks across the region. Domestic tourism is an important market for the Waikato region, contributing an estimated 77% of the region’s annual visitor expenditure.
Below are some of the ways in which 50,000 copies of the guide are distributed:
- In all i-SITEs across New Zealand
- Visitor Point Distribution network into Auckland, Rotorua and locally in Hamilton and Waikato, plus seasonally through Coromandel, Bay of Plenty and Hawkes Bay
- Visitor Point Warehousing (available for i-SITEs and businesses to order stock online)
- National HWT sales calls, travel trade and consumer shows
- Hamilton Airport display
- Conference and event delegate and crew packs
- Industry engagement events
- Online via waikatonz.com
- Media packs
To find out more and to book click here.