The park’s 14 different tracks range from loop, cross country and downhill, catering to riders of all abilities. The Tester is a challenging, hand cut track for experienced mountain bikers. This 600m, Grade 5 (advanced) ride is made up of a steep climb, followed by a technical single trail and an elevated wooden bridge finale.
‘3 Blind Mice’ is a great track for families and beginners, offering a variety of climbs and descents with fast flowing sections. There are a number of exits along the 3.4km track, allowing beginner riders to leave the track if they become tired.
For more information visit tokoroamountainbikeclub.co.nz/park-map/
- 35km of off-road forest tracks
- 14 different rides catering for riders of all abilities
At a glance
- Grade 3 to 5 (Intermediate - Expert)
- Length: Tracks range from 600m to 3.6km
- Access: Mossop Road, Tokoroa