Whether you join our famous Kayak & Coffee excursion or hire kayaks with friends, you are only a short paddle away from New Zealand's best kept secret. Raglan Kayak and Paddleboard offers you world class excursions that are suitable for the whole family. Discover Raglan's stunning Limestone Coast, secluded bays, black sand beaches and cultural sites filled with a colourful history. Imerge yourself in & enjoy. Top quality equipment and professional briefings.
Discover Waikato's hidden jewel! Raglan's unique limestone Coast, private bays and beaches; is all just a short paddle away. Raglan Kayak's Tours & Rentals are suitable for everyone. No experience necessary.
Facilities and Services
Pricing and Conditions
- High Season
- $25-$159 (Adult)
(December 1 - May 1)
$25-$75 (Child, 16 and under))
- Business Hours
- Open daily 9am to 5pm, September - May
- Months of Operation
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- Proximity To Airport
- 45 km from Hamilton Airport and 100km from Auckland International Airport.
- Proximity To Coach Terminal
- Not even 1 minute walk from the bus stop.
- Proximity To Town
- Raglan Kayak's trailor operation is located in the heart of the village, at the end of Bow St right by the water's edge. Raglan is 45 km from Hamilton