Hamilton Golf Club is one of New Zealand's premier golf clubs, welcoming members, the visiting golf enthusiast and its locals for golf or a relaxing coffee in MatteBlack Cafe. Hamilton Golf Club is the venue for the 2023 NZ Amateur Championship. Located in the suburb of St Andrews on the northern side of Hamilton the course is only just over an hours drive from central Auckland making it a great course to visit on your days off. It is just a few minutes drive from the centre of the city. Steve & Sarah Hancock operate the pro shop, offering NZPGA Coaching, hire clubs, trundlers and golf carts.
For the very best golf experience in the Waikato, you must include Hamilton Golf Club. A beautiful rolling parkland layout bounded by the mighty Waikato river and Te Awa walkway.
Facilities and Services
Pricing and Conditions
- High Season
- $70-$80 (Adult)
- Business Hours
- Pro shop open 8am to 5pm, 7 days.
- Months of Operation
- All Year
- Proximity To Airport
- 30 minutes drive Hamilton Airport, 90 minutes drive Auckland International Airport.
- Proximity To Coach Terminal
- 10 minutes drive from coach terminal.
- Proximity To Town
- 10 minutes drive from the Hamilton CBD, near The Base Shopping centre Te Rapa.