Geoff will add that special sparkle for those wanting to celebrate Valentine’s weekend. He will perform a range of classics like Nessun Dorma, O Sole Mio, How Great Thou Art and You’ll Never Walk Alone.
Guests will stay at Novotel Hamilton Tainui Hotel and travel by coach to Waitomo. On arrival enjoy canapes and drinks and a private tour of the caves, before a special musical showcase featuring Geoff inside the stunning Cathedral.
Geoff's performance will be followed by dinner and selected beverages in the Visitor Centre, an innovative building that compliments the beautiful surrounding landscape and was awarded NZ architecture's most coveted prize, The New Zealand Architecture Medal, in 2011.
Experience one of New Zealand’s most spectacular natural attractions like never before – book now! This unique event is limited to 100 people.
Waitomo Glowworm Caves Underground Sounds is presented by Fortis Events and ESP Ventures, in partnership with Discover Waitomo and THL.
- One nights accommodation at the Novotel Hamilton Tainui Hotel, including buffet breakfast (Saturday 13 February 2021)
- Return coach transfers from the Novotel Hamilton Tainui Hotel to Waitomo
- Canapes and drinks on arrival at the Waitomo Visitor Centre
- Private caves tour for the group, including a boat ride through the glowworm grotto
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves Underground Sounds showcase featuring Kiwi tenor Geoff Sewell, the co-founder of Amici Forever
- Dinner and dessert at the Waitomo Visitor Centre, including selected beverages