Below is a summary of what this means for people residing in or visiting the region.
At Orange, everyone can continue to do everyday activities, but should follow public health measures and consider others around you:
- You will be legally required to provide your My Vaccine Pass to enter places that have vaccination requirements in place under the traffic light system. This may include hospitality venues, events, gatherings and gyms.
- Stay at home if you’re sick and get a test if you have symptoms.
- Maintain good hygiene - wash your hands, sneeze and cough into your elbow.
- Keep a track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen.
- Face coverings are mandatory at some places such as public transport, retail and special social services.
- Keep a safe distance from people you do not know in public.
- You can travel anywhere in New Zealand at Orange. There are no boundaries under the traffic lights, but there are temporary restrictions for travelling into and out of Auckland.
For full up-to-date information please visit www.covid19.govt.nz
Information for businesses
- COVID-19 Protection Framework
Find more detailed information here: www.business.govt.nz
- Businesses and workplaces at Orange
More information about operating at Orange here: www.covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights
For more COVID-19: Information for businesses please visit www.business.govt.nz/covid-19