- Above ground-floor rooms for maximum security
- Local produce in the glass and on the plate
- The feeling of staying in a modern, well run Hotel
- Environmental and sustainability features
- History and heritage retained and displayed
- Classic New Zealand country scenery
Having the village hub right next door gives organisers diverse dining options to play with, without taking the group away from the hotel base.
Walking, biking and hiking paths run right up to the hotel meaning quiet time to refresh the mind is never far away. Get out into the New Zealand country with a morning or sunset bike ride.
The Waipa is home to popular attractions and sought after produce.