Claudelands Conference and Exhibition Centre recently revamped its website to better cater to its two key audiences – event organisers and event goers – and make it easier to you to view and select from their range of spaces.
The new website includes:
- Profiles for each of Claudelands’ event spaces
- A search function so you can easily identify suitable spaces based on your event type, size and preferred set-up
- 3D room tours to allow you to virtually explore spaces
- A mobile-responsive design so you can view the site while on the go, via your tablet or mobile phone
- Printable pdfs for each space which provide a summary of your selected room, capacity table, floor plan and venue location plan so you can see where the room is situated within the site
- Claudelands’ showreel series – short video clips to give you a taste of the venue and events taking place there
- Links to the ‘Meet at Claudelands’ Instagram and Twitter accounts so you can stay connected and up-to-date with the venue’s latest business events news and announcements
Claudelands Marketing Manager Amy van Garderen says the revamped site is designed to work like two separate websites in one.
“Our previous website launched when Claudelands first opened five years old and over time, as our venue has matured so too has our understanding of our two distinct audience groups,” says Amy.
“Trying to combine content for both event organisers and public event-goers together into one website has always been a challenge – it can be difficult to strike the right balance and put this content together in a cohesive way that makes sense for the user.
“With this in mind, our new site has been designed to separate out our two key audiences on its initial landing page so the content you see will be highly targeted to your requirements from this point on.”
Make sure you check it out Claudelands’ new website for yourself at claudelands.co.nz